Did you ever need the social intelligence provided by Sunnytrail in other business applications?
- Maybe inside your help desk, in order to learn more about a customer that just sent a support ticket?
- How about inside your CRM, in order to learn more about a new lead?
- Or inside your customer analytics application, to learn more about a power user?
All of this is now possible with the help of our new Google Chrome Extension which provides social intelligence about your customers inside your business applications.
How does it work?
The extension attaches a little icon next to the names or email addresses of your customers inside your business application. To learn more about a customer, just click the icon and voila: social intelligence about that customer at your fingertips.
What information is available to you?
All the elements that make up a customer profile in Sunnytrail are available:
- profile image
- job title and workplace
- people the customer trusts
- tweets about the brand that might caused the customer to sign-up
- social profile
- personal website
- influence in social networks
- topics of influence in social networks
What does this mean for you?
- you can focus on what you love doing instead of researching, or wasting your time and energy switching applications to get the information you need to do your job
- you are always prepared because you now know who are the customers that you are dealing with
- you can use the time you save to accomplish more instead of spending it to get the intelligence you need
How can you get all of this?
Just install the extension and access your favorite customer centric business application (example: CRM, Mailchimp, Zendesk, Mixpanel, etc). You should see the Sunnytrail icon next to the email or name of your customers.
PS: Love this update? Share it on Twitter!